Watching The Wheels

Friday, October 29, 2010

Ya Say You Want A Revolution? Well, Ya Know....

Why are you really surprised about the rampant voter fraud that is occurring at present? I rarely believe even a genuine “gasp”, but you have to be profoundly mentally disturbed to not see the trend that has developed.

Allow me to back up a bit with some background that you will, no doubt, care not one wit about.

My mother and father were born on the same day, the same month, the same year, in the same hospital and were in the same nursery together. Oh, and their mothers were in the same room together. My mother – a powerful woman by anyone’s estimation – became the Commissioner of the Board of Elections with nothing more than a high school diploma and a deep fear of learning how to drive a car. And she never did. I should have learned as such.

With that as our benchmark, let me take you back several years to when our government was mandating that all states and municipalities were to convert to mechanical voting, via computer. Now, if you recall, our government hired numerous computer hackers to try and defeat the computer voting systems, among them Diebold. They were able to. This, ostensibly was done to “make sure we can fend off any outside attack on our systems.”

Bull crap.

They did that so they knew damn well how to influence your pretend vote. Just look at the people who went to vote and were automatically siphoned into voting for the stupid chimp Harry Reid.

Now do you really think this is an accident? In my last article I wrote about the Bilderberg Group and the Powers That Be that really control this world. The thing is they are getting SLOPPY and overt. That’s because we don’t have men driving pickup trucks with shot guns in the back window anymore. No, they have squirt guns. Pink ones.

Near the end of her life, my mother was losing her mind. But one day, when this entire computer voting crap was becoming law, she said to me this: “Andy, you have no idea where this is going.” This comes from the woman who told me about politicians: “Don’t become one, don’t make friends with one and don’t hang around them. It rubs off.”

Now, when I talk this stuff my readers will ask “Well, what is the answer?” Actually, this time I do have an answer. But it has to be cryptic. So pay attention.

What we need to do is take a scientific survey of how the military men and women vote. Not in specific, not on an individual level, to be sure. But trends. I am particularly interested in where our Marines vote, politically speaking. So the inherent truth here is this: our military men and women have a special place in our hearts and society. Not much can be done without them.

Now, you just follow the logic here and you know where I’m going. Have a great day.

Copyright 2010 by Andrew T. Durham

No comments:

Post a Comment