I’m not a big fan of preamble, so I’ll just get on with it. Conservatives are bound and determined to lose the presidential election, just like they went out of their way to do in 2008.
So let’s be clear about some facts. Drop social issues.
That being said, let’s look at some things that matter:
1) Drop the talk about repealing Roe v. Wade. It is never going away. The raw fact is that both Liberals and Conservatives want poor people dead. They just choose to do it in different ways. I used to work for Planned Parenthood. Let us not forget that it was Margaret Sanger herself that said, “There are too many black babies being born.” Thus Planned Parenthood was born. If that isn’t racism writ large I don’t know what is.
2) Forget about gay marriage. Nobody cares. Not even gays. They do it for the tax benefits. End of story.
3) If you are not going to put out in money for our men and women in uniform, then shut up.
4) If Conservatives want a staunch Conservative as a candidate they will lose.
5) We need a businessman as President. Then, as any smart businessman will tell you, you hire people who are better than you at what you want them to do. Donald Trump, where are you when we really need you?
6) Newt Gingrich needs to drop out immediately. He is universally hated. And he cannot win. Period.
7) Rick Santorum has to go away. No cabinet position. No ambassadorship. Just go away.
8) Finally: a President represents all the people, not just the ones he would invite over for Thanksgiving dinner. Deal with that.
This election will be lost to the nutcase in the White House. Unless, of course, there are others invited to the Bilderberg Conference this year. Stay tuned.
I honestly don’t like writing about politics but, frankly, it’s too easy because it is meaningless.
Utterly meaningless. Old blood and old money pull the strings.
If you’re content with being a puppet then God help you.
Copyright by Andrew T. Durham 2012