Watching The Wheels

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Obvious

Lord, why have you forsaken me?
Or is it that You have not
And I have merely failed
To see
The writing upon the wall?

For you are The Obvious,
The Foundation,
The Pillar,
The Roof,
The Very Air,
The Obvious.

A voice crying in the wilderness?
Or is it the wilderness in my head'
That I have simply failed
To traverse
When the Presence is all around me?

For You are the Essential,
The Shoulder,
The Embrace,
The Kiss on my forehead,
The Essential
And The Obvious.

He who has ears to hear
Let him hear,
He who is "so rudely stamped",
No mere human
Can provide the comfort there.

For You are the Body Electric,
The First Spark,
The Last Breath,
The Whisper of Solar Winds,
The Body Electric,
The Essential,
The Obvious.

Your name is I AM BECOMING.
Omniscient
Omnipotent
Omnipresent...
All potential realized.

Yours is the Name,
The Body Electric,
The Essential.

And The Obvious.

Copyright 2012 by Andrew T. Durham

No comments:

Post a Comment