Watching The Wheels

Friday, January 28, 2011

Naughty Bits, Part I

I felt the need to share random nonsense. So indulge me, if you will.


Little known fact: The song "I Got You Under My Skin" was the very first song written about scabies.

"Two guys are walking down the street..." - an excerpt from Famous Jokes Interrupted by the Teller Being Hit By Fallen Space Junk, Volume III (revised).

News Brief: Obama has decreed that all graffiti must be positive in nature, and non-violent.

In a world of murderers, thieves, terrorists, rapists, con men, liars and hypocrites the pressure to excel can be intense.

It's great to have a cause that you live/work for. But if you can't take the time to laugh at shit, you've already lost.

Just once I would love to hear a TV weatherman say, "Well, tonight it's going to snow like a motherfucker."

What if you drove past the office of Literacy Volunteers and the sign was spelled wrong?

Things Never to Ask at a Pawn Shop: "Excuse me, how much could I get for a used coffin?"

An extraordinarily brief commentary on Obama's State of the Union speech: Joseph Goebbels said " If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

In a world of murderers, thieves, terrorists, rapists, con men, liars and hypocrites the pressure to excel can be intense.

Copyright 2011 by Andrew T. Durham

No comments:

Post a Comment